Sunday, September 25, 2011

World War 3 Or The Equal Money System and Heaven On Earth? Dog Hurt In The Afghan War

http://news.yahoo.com/military-dogs-handlers-patrol-afghanistan-070104348.html

What do we get from waging wars?

Wars are money making schemes.In our desire to get money though war, the physical  is being abused.

I was going to open my email when i looked at the news bits. I saw a picture of an army man nursing the dog in the Afghan war. The link to this news article is above.This is a real life example of how not only human life but also the physical body of animals are being abused during war.

This is not acceptable. Animals are here to support humans in this physical reality. They give up their lives for us to survive - as food, yet we take that for granted. Instead of being grateful, we abuse them by dragging them to the experiences we go through as we identify as the personality separate from all life. This has to stop.
===
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to identify as the personality separate from all and within that perceived separation, see others as my competitors in this game of survival-where my value is defined according to the amount of money i have - i compare others with me -judge others as more than or less than me - be jealous of others who i perceive more than me - allow my physical body to be abused within this experience of separation.
===

 Let's give each other the gift of life.Let's honor life. Let's give each other equal access to basic necessities we need to survive in the physical by giving each other equal amounts of money from birth to death so we can live in dignity. Let there be equal power where no one takes advantage of each other. Let there be equal rights.

Let's establish a world where life is truly honored. Let's create heaven into/as earth.
===
www.equalmoney.org

No comments:

Post a Comment