Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fast Five: Movie Review: Desire for Money And Power: Inequality In Money And Power: Solution: Equal Money


Movie Trailer Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSDNZeRX_1Y
Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYFNTxgoQ0w

Fast Five the movie is about  2 kinds of PERSONALITIES, the ' bad guy' having lots of money and the "good guys" running after his money. In the end the "good guys" succeeded in getting his money. In between, there's the chase.
===
I am taking within myself (for all as all) the main points i saw in the movie and i am doing self forgiveness for them.
===
Inequality has to end. The establishment of a new monetary system is the solution. It is commonsense to give everyone:
The Equal money System
- equal amount of money from birth to death so everyone can have access to basic necessities they need to live in dignity
-equal power so no one takes advantage of each other
-equal rights

===
The points in the movie :
*Identification as the personality
*Desire for money
*Desire for power
*Belief that when one has a lot of money, one has lots of power and when one less money, one has less power
*Perceived separation from money
*Desire for a relationship

Self-forgiveness statements:
*Identification as the personality
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to identify as the personality
*Desire for money
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire money
*Desire for power
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire power
*Belief that when one has a lot of money, one has lots of power and when one less money, one has less power
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when one has a lot of money, one has a lot of power and one has less money, one has less power
*Perceived separation from money
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself separate from money
*Desire for a relationship
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want to be in a relationship
===
Equal Money
http://www.equalmoney.org
===
Master Emotions and Learn About The Mind:
http://www.desteniiprocess.com
June Roca ID#166

No comments:

Post a Comment