Sunday, June 5, 2011

We Cannot Create 'Heaven On Earth' By Just Believing In 'God'

I was 'baptized' in a Catholic Church. I prayed to 'God' and went to Church for the first 12 years of my life. My grandmother and i went to church almost every day. I did this 'hoping' that there is a 'God' that is all good that was listening to my 'prayers'. I believed there was such a 'God'. So, because i believed, some of my prayers 'seemed' answered, not realizing at that time, that i can actually manifest my belief.

I needed to 'believe' there was a 'God' that is 'all good', because i have so many questions that remained unanswered about who i am, where i came from and who created me and this world, not realizing that the possibility of a 'God', who is there to 'enslave' me exist . I was 'hoping' that 'God' will answer my questions for me, so i will 'feel good' about being here in this 'cruel' world, where poverty, rape, abuse & self-interest reigns.

I realized the reason why i 'want' to believe there is one, is because there isn't one. I realized that BELIEF is needed for it to be REAL, because it is not REAL. Otherwise, i do not have to believe. He will be here for me to talk to, for REAL. But he isn't. So, i have to make-believe, so someone can take responsibility in my behalf for all the abuse i have done to life.

Believing in 'God' will not create heaven on earth.

It is us, who is here in this physical reality who can do something to make this place a world where life is truly honored, into/as Heaven As Earth.

Support and assist in establishing the Equal Money System, where everyone will have equal amount of money to get the basic necessities they need to survive in dignity and where there's equal power, where no one will take advantage of another.

===

Checkout:
Equal Money
http://www.equalmoney.org/

Master your Emotions & Feelings, Build an Income 
http://www.desteniiprocess.com/
My ID# 166
Add me as your friend in Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/june.roca1

Subscribe To My Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/user/juneroca

No comments:

Post a Comment